We try our best to ship out your order the same day and our shipping cut off time is 3 pm central time Monday through Friday. We offer several shipping options for most orders under 150lbs., sent to addresses within the Continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). If you need your items faster, we also offer Overnight, 2nd Day Air and 3-Day Express Saver shipping options.
Please note the following:
- Orders over 150lbs may only be sent via freightliner (Freightliner handling charges apply)
- For International Orders, we offer expedited and express shipping
- Items ordered together are not always shipped together
Expected Shipping Time
Please note: 'Business Days' are Monday through Friday; Shars Tool does not process orders on Saturday or Sunday, nor do our carriers deliver on these days. Tracking information will be e-mailed to you as soon as we process your order.
- Fedex Flat Rate
- FedEx Express Saver 3-Day delivery service offers the reliability of End-to-end visibility with world-class FedEx® tracking and affordability of flat rate shipping boxes. However 3-day delivery service means even if you are within 1-day Fedex ground transit time, your package will still be delivered in 3 day.
Packaging Type 2 Shipping & Handling FedEx® Envelope
9-1⁄2" x 12-1⁄2"
9-1⁄2" x 15 -1⁄2"
$8.50-$10.75 FedEx® Pak
10-1⁄4" x 12-3⁄4", 12" x 15-1⁄2"
Padded: 11-3⁄4" x 14-3⁄4"
Reusable Sturdy Pak:
10" x 14-1⁄2" (expands up to 1-1⁄2")
$8.50-$10.75 FedEx® Small Box
10-7⁄8" x 1-1⁄2" x 12-3⁄8",
8-3⁄4" x 2-5⁄8" x 11-1⁄4"
$9.50-$11.75 FedEx® Medium Box
11-1⁄2" x 2-3⁄8" x 13-1⁄4",
8-3⁄4" x 4-3⁄8" x 11-1⁄4"
$11.50-$15.00 FedEx® Large Box
12-3⁄8 x 3" x 17-1⁄2"
8-3⁄4" x 7-3⁄4" x 11-1⁄4"
$16.75-$19.75 FedEx® Extra Large Box
11-7⁄8" x 10-3⁄4" x 11"
15-3⁄4" x 14-1⁄8" x 6"
$25.75-$40.25 FedEx® Tube
6" x 6" x 38"
- UPS Ground
- Please use the UPS ground transit map below for your delivery time estimate
- Time Indicated as Business Day (Monday - Friday)
- 3 Day Select
- Most items are delivered within 3 Business Days and please note the daily order cut off is 3 pm central time Monday through Friday
- 2 Day Air & 2 Day Air AM
- Most items are delivered within 2 Business Days and 2 Day Air AM offers morning delivery by 10:30 am in 2 Business Day to most areas and please note the daily order cut off is 3 pm central time Monday through Friday
- Next Day Air, Next Day Air Saver, Next Day Air Early AM
- With Next Day Air Saver, your shipment will arrive by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses. Have a little more time? Choose Next Day Air for delivery by 3 p.m. to most addresses, and by 8 p.m. to residences. Next Day Air Early AM can deliver your package as early as 8 a.m depending on your location. Please note the daily order cut off is 3 pm central time Monday through Friday
Items over 150lbs must be sent via an independent freight company, and an additional handling fee will apply. Please read below for more information regarding oversized shipping.
Items that are oversized, weigh over 150 pounds, or require special handling will ship together with the other items that you ordered and you would submit your online order without payment and a friendly sales representative will contact you to give you a quote on the shipping charge. These items will ship via freightliner. Once your order leaves our distribution center, we will update the order online with the trucking company name and the shipment's tracking and you can view this information in your account's order history page.
Freightliner Handling Fee Schedule:
- Minimum $50 Commercial/Residential Delivery with Lift-Gate Service
Residential Delivery of heavy (over 150lbs) items requires a truck equipped with a lift-gate at an additional charge. Deliveries to facilities equipped with a loading dock usually do not require a lift-gate. The driver is responsible to bring the product to the "tailgate" of the trailer; from that point it is your responsibility to unload the item. If you need a lift-gate, please arrange this with the freight company prior to the scheduled delivery time. To avoid a lift-gate fee you may pick up your order at the trucking terminal. Please note that each shipment requires signature upon delivery. Also, be sure to inspect the shipment when it arrives and notify the driver of any damage.
PLEASE NOTE: All expedited/express shipments will require a signature for delivery. Some expedited items will take up to 24-hours to process before they are sent out to shipping.
We offer several different methods of expedited/express shipping for an additional charge. To check expedited/express shipping costs on a particular item, click the link on the product detail page. Large and overweight items are not eligible for expedited/express shipping.
Orders sent outside of the continental U.S. must be sent using either an expedited shipping option or an independant freight company. International shipments require a follow-up email with a shipping quote before your order is processed.
We ship to many international destinations including: Canada, UK, Australia, England, Germany, Japan, France, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Holland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Singapore, Spain and Sweden. We can also arrange delivery to many other countries; you can call to find these rates.
Customs, Duties and Taxes on International Orders
We do not add international tax, tariffs or duties to orders. It is solely your responsibility to pay these fees.
Shipping Method for International Orders
Depending on the item, delivery options, and destination; Shars Tool may ship international orders via: US Post office, UPS, or Fedex.
USPS Priority Mail
- Not available on all items
- Order processing takes (2-4) days; delivery time depends on your destination, but generally takes 2 weeks to Canada and other places varies.
USPS Express Mail
- Not available on all items
- Order processing takes (2-4) days; delivery time depends on your destination, but generally takes (8-10) business days
- Signature upon delivery required
International Sales Tax
We do not add international tax, tariffs or duties to orders. It is solely your responsibility to pay these fees, if applicable.