Aventor 2" DPS Electronic Indicator
Availability In stock
Shipping Ups Ground
|Dial Indicator Category||Electronic|
|Measuring Range - Dial Indicator||2"/50mm|
|Contact Point Thread Size||4-48|
Reinventing the Circle
Beauty is pain. And when creating a concept that few have ever done, design is no different. Our main goal of re-establishing the shape of the indicator from the tired circular face to some new configuration proved to be a real challenge. Translating sleek contours and edgy angles onto the constantly morphing face while maintaining optimal functionality and ergonomics was more magic than art. We spent countless hours and dozens of prototypes refining the shape, tweaking the button placement, creating a legible display, and perfecting every aspect of our indicator's look and feel with confidence that our hard work paid off.
Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover
Although we spent long hours developing the look, we didn't forget that it's what's inside that counts most.Positively overflowing with functions, the Aventor indicator's face is filled with possibilities. Preset, direction, and tolerance keys give users more control over measurements while a 330 degree rotation allows the display to be easily read from many angles. The origin function, DPS (Definitive Position Sensor), eliminates overspeed measuring errors and the need to set zero every time the unit is turned on. Plus, our innovative battery tray is designed to prevent damage to the copper contact point by having a built in arrow that always indicates the right way to fit the tray into the slot.
Data can be easily exported to a spreadsheet by connecting a cable to the indicator and a computer without requiring any extra software or drivers. Doubling as a touch off probe, the indicator can be synced to the Aventor height gage to eliminate over-travel errors and increase repeatability.*For an additional fee, we can provide this indicator with an ISO 17025 certificate from an ANAB certifed lab in Wisconsin.*Aventor height gage & magnetic base not included.
330 Degree Rotation
Digital Face can be rotated 330 degree to assist in easy reading position
Brass bushing within the stem to assist in free spindle movement
Ceramic Ball Tip
Measuring contact ball tip are made of ceramic ball for durability and non-marring
0-2" / 0-50.8mm
0.0005" / 0.01mm
Accuracy (Tolerance Range)
0.001" / 0.015mm
Dust/Water Protection Level
Max. Response Speed
3V CR2032 Lithium battery
LCD Display Size
40.4mm x 17.4mm (10.2mm Digit Height)
1 year limited
- Origin point can be set and retained to display the spindle's absolute true coordinate from the origin point for the entire battery life cycle. Once the the origin point is set, there are no needs to repeatedly perform a zero setting operation at power-on which allows quick and easy ready-to-use operation when taking multiple point measurement.
- Advanced encoder design eliminates overspeed travel errors
- Go/No-Go tolerance check can be performed by setting the upper and lower limit. The measurement taken will accompany with "<", "o", or ">" arrow to indicate if it's within the tolerance
|Setting upper limit to be 1.000"||
Setting lower limit to be 0.500"
|Display "<" arrow to indicate the current measurement is below the tolerance range||Display "O" arrow to indicate the current measurement is within the tolerance range|
|Display ">" arrow to indicate the current measurement is above the tolerance range|
- Spindle's up/down movement can be easily toggled by setting the positive/negative count (+/-) key
- Preset function key allows indicator to preset to any choosen coordinates
- 1 SPC output port to allow data to transfer to desktop in excel or other text file format (USB cable sold separately)
- Each indicator is labeled with technical specification and serial # and battery specification
- Lug back
- Indicator user manual
- Inspection report with measurement values (Not NIST Traceable)
- 3V CR2032 Lithium battery