10" 3 jaw Front Mounting Self Centering Scroll Lathe Chucks 2 Piece Jaws
- Your Price:
- Diameter: 10"
- Mounting: Front Mounting & Plain back
- Center hole: 3.15"
- Thickness: 3.15"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 8.898"
- Runout: 0.0039"
- Semi-steel chuck body made from high quality cast iron
- Three pinion design with each pinion ground and hardened to HRC 43
- Two piece jaw design with a master jaw and a top reversible jaw in American Standard tongue and groove specification
- Both side of jaw teeth and guides are ground and hardened to HRC 58-62
- Each set of jaws are serialized in their own set
- A serialized set of jaws are then finished, ground, and lapped on their designated chuck body which will be the same chuck body on the final assembly to achieve a greater accuracy
- Before assembling the jaw to its designated chuck body, the jaw's finish machining are performed on a closed tolerance state of the art CNC machine from Japan
- Scroll plate's thread flank are ground on both side to achieve a tighter contact with the master jaw
- Each chuck has gone through rigorous accuracy and repeatability inspection with clamping and jamming multiple random testing rods or rings
- Accuracy is maintained for the entire clamping range
- 1 set of reversible jaws for inside and outside
- 6 piece of mounting screws for the lathe chuck back plate (3 screws for front mounting and 3 screws for back mounting)
- 1 hexagon wrench