5" Vise Stop Double Side
- Your Price:
- Vise Width 5"
- Mfg Model #: 20-000
This is the world's first vise stop with the CNC machinist in mind. Its super low profile design stays completely below the top surface of the vise which means it will not interfere with cutting tool paths. Whether you are making 10 parts or 10,000 parts the ultra rigid Vise Stop will not move once you lock it down. It is an ideal datum surface to locate parts. The Vise Stop is extremely versatile allowing the hardened steel stop rod to be quickly positioned in any location needed.
- Low profile design stays below the top surface of vise jaws for cutter clearance
- Versatile design allows the 1/4" hardened stop rod to be quickly and accurately positioned
- Allows two work pieces to be located for increased productivity
- Lever arm can be rotated out of the way for cutter clearance and accurately relocated for repeat setup
- Locate long stock with the included stop rod collar
- Non-marring 1/4"-20 nylon tip set screw used to secure stop rod mount without damage to lever arm
- Non-marring 1/4"-20 flat point set screw used to secure stop rod without damage
- Body made from red anodized 6061-T6 aluminum