2" 45 degree Face Mill SEHT Insert
- Your Price:
- Cutting Diameter: 2"
- Arbor Hole: 3/4"
- Height: 1.570"
- Width: 2.460"
- Depth of Cut: 0.236"
- No of flute: 4
- Insert Size: SEHT 43 (ISO1204)
- Suitable for most face milling applications
- Reduces vibration on long overhang applications
- Chip thinning effect allows for increased table feeds
- High Positive cutting geometry
- Photo is only showing an example of face mill/end mill from this series.
Benefit from the 45 degree lead angle allows an increase of feedrate by 50% over 90 degree face mill and also allows this face mill to used on smaller horse power mills. It uses industry standard SEHT / SEHW / SEHX 43 (ISO 1204) insert which has a positive 20 degree clearance angle. The insert pockets are designed to be 19 degree positive inclined to minimize vibration and each pocket has an chip escaping pathway to help preventing chip built-up on insert edge.
- Each insert pocket is designed to reduce run-out and extent insert life.
- Use SEKT / SEHT / SEHW 43 1204 insert (INSERT NOT INCLUDED)
- Insert NOT included