CAT40 1"x3" End Mill Holder
- Your Price:
- Cat: 40
- Drawbar Thread: 5/8" -11
- Shank Dia: 1"
- Gage Line to Nose: 3"
- Runout: 0.0001"
- Unique design feature in the flange to minimize the off-balance nature of CAT 40 taper specification. On the side of flange where a half spherical hole is located, a "wall" is built around this hole to compensate the weight of the metal chips lost from forming this spherical hole. This design allows the left side and right side of the holder to achieve 50-50 perfect weight distribution in its upright position, like the position inside a machine spindle. Symmetrical design in evenly weight distribution will minimize centrifugal force in high speed spinning and thus maximize the holder's ability to hold the cutting tool concentric to spindle rotation.
- Made from alloy steel harden to 54-60 HRc
- Taper ground to AT3 or better accuracy standard for maximum contact with spindle. All of SHARS CAT/BT/HSK tool holder use Stotz Air/Electronic Gaging for production and finish inspection. Stotz has been chosen by major aircraft companies as the best and most consistent gaging for tool holder shanks
- All critical surface are precision ground
- Internal bore concentricity is less than 0.0001" from taper to end mill pocket
- Each holder comes with a lab certificate on its taper accuracy and runout measurement
- Coolant through capability
- Inspection Report (Runout, Taper Accuracy, ect)