CAT40 1/2x1.75" End Mill Holder Balanced to 20000 RPM
- Your Price:
Customer Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product Code: 202-5928
CAT 40 5/8-11 45 Pull Stud Retention Knob For Fadal Mazak Hurco Tree
Product Code: 202-5925
CAT 40 5/8-11 45 Pull Stud Retention Knob for Haas Kitamura Miyano
Product Code: 202-7128G
CAT40 3/4x1.75" End Mill Holder Balanced to 20000 RPM
Product Code: 202-7116G
CAT40 1/4 x 1.75" End Mill Holder Balanced to 20000 RPM
- Cat: 40
- Drawbar Thread: 5/8" -11
- Shank Dia: 1/2"
- Gage Line to Nose: 1.75"
- Runout: 0.0001"
- Balanced: G2.5 20000 RPM
- Tool holder is balanced to G2.5 20,000 RPM on a HAIMER Tool Dynamic Balancing System from Germany. Balanced tool holder minimizes the centrifugal forces which minimize the stress on spindle bearing, minimize vibration and maximize the cutting tool's life cycle and greatly improve surface finish.
- Unique design feature in the extension nose to minimize the off-balance nature of CAT 40 taper specification. On the side of flange where a half spherical hole is located, a flat is cut into the cylinder nose to compensate the weight of the metal chips lost from forming this spherical hole. This design allows the left side and right side of the holder to achieve 50-50 perfect weight distribution in its upright position, like the position inside a machine spindle. Evenly weight distribution will minimize centrifugal force in high speed spinning and thus maximize the holder's ability to hold the cutting tool concentric to spindle rotation.
- Manufactured from alloy steel with good core strength and long wear life. Taper shank is case hardened to 56-60 HRC and has a core hardness of 35-40 HRC. The case hardness is designed to give maximum wear life without compromising the 60-62 HRC spindle. The core creates a damping effect from the vibration during the high speed milling, especially in long reach or heavy duty milling application
- Taper ground to AT3 or better accuracy standard for maximum contact with spindle. All of SHARS CAT/BT/HSK tool holder use Stotz Air/Electronic Gaging for production and finish inspection. Stotz has been chosen by major aircraft companies as the best and most consistent gaging for tool holder shanks
- All critical surface are precision ground
- Internal bore concentricity is less than 0.0001" from taper to end mill pocket
- Each holder comes with a lab certificate on its taper accuracy and runout measurement
- Coolant through capability