6" 3 jaw Self Centering Scroll Lathe Chucks 2 Piece Jaws
- Your Price:
Customer Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product Code: 202-6109
6.3" Fully Machined Threaded Back Plate with 1-1/2 x 8 TPI for 3 or 4 Jaw Self Centering Lathe Chucks
Product Code: 404-5890
1/8"-1/2" Tin Coated 2 Flute Single End Mill Set
Product Code: 202-9474
Quick Change Tool Post Set Wedge Type #111 AXA
Product Code: 404-7133
5/8" C-6 Carbide Tipped Boring Bar Set
- Diameter: 6"
- Back mounting: Plain back
- Center hole: 1.772"
- Thickness: 2.56"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 5.591"
- Runout: 0.003"
- Semi-steel chuck body made from high quality cast iron
- Three pinion design with each pinion ground and hardened to HRC 43
- Two piece jaw design with a master jaw and a top reversible jaw in American Standard tongue and groove specification
- Both side of jaw teeth and guides are ground and hardened to HRC 58-62
- Each set of jaws are serialized in their own set
- A serialized set of jaws are then finished, ground, and lapped on their designated chuck body which will be the same chuck body on the final assembly to achieve a greater accuracy
- Before assembling the jaw to its designated chuck body, the jaw's finish machining are performed on a closed tolerance state of the art CNC machine from Japan
- Scroll plate's thread flank are ground on both side to achieve a tighter contact with the master jaw
- Each chuck has gone through rigorous accuracy and repeatability inspection with clamping and jamming multiple random testing rods or rings
- Accuracy is maintained for the entire clamping range
- Internal Jaw:
- Clamping Range A-A1: 0.118-2.165"
- Jamming Range B-B1: 1.968-6.299"
- External Jaw
- Clamping Range C-C1: 2.165-5.709"
|Size (inch) ||Back Plate ||D (inch) ||D1 (inch) ||D2 (inch) ||D3 (inch) ||H (inch) ||H1 (inch) ||H2 (inch) ||h (inch) ||z-d (metric) |
|6||Plain||6.299 ||5.118 ||5.591 ||1.575 ||4.291 ||2.559 ||2.795 ||0.197 ||3M-8 |
- 1 set of reversible jaws for inside and outside
- 3 piece of mounting screws for the lathe chuck back plate
- 1 hexagon wrench