4" 4 jaw Self Centering Scroll Lathe Chucks Solid Jaws
- Your Price:
Customer Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product Code: 202-1784
Edge/Center Finder Set
Product Code: 202-4838
1/2" x 3/8''-16 Pivot Hold Down Clamp
Product Code: 303-5600
246 Precision Block
Product Code: 303-1523
8" Coolant Water Dust Chip & Oil Proof IP54 Electronic Calipers
- Chuck diameter: 4"
- Thickness: 2.16"
- Center hole: .87"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 3.307"
- Runout: 0.003"
- Semi-steel chuck body made from high quality cast iron
- Each pinion is ground and hardened to HRC 43
- Both sides of the jaw teeth and guides are ground and hardened to HRC 58-62
- Each set of jaws are serialized in their own set
- A serialized set of jaws are then finished, ground, and lapped on their designated chuck body which will be the same chuck body on the final assembly to achieve a greater accuracy
- Before assembling the jaws to its designated chuck body, the jaws finish machining is performed on a close tolerance state of the art CNC machine from Japan
- The scroll plate's thread flank are ground on both sides to achieve tighter contact with the master jaw
- Each chuck has gone through rigorous accuracy and repeatability inspection by clamping and jamming multiple random testing rods or rings
- Accuracy is maintained for the entire clamping range
- Internal Jaw:
- Clamping Range A-A1: 0.079-1.181"
- Jamming Range B-B1: 1.181-3.543"
- External Jaw
- Clamping Range C-C1: 1.181-3.150"
|size (inch)||D (inch)||D1 (inch)||D2 Mounting Hole Bolt Circle Dia (inch)||D3 (inch)||H (inch)||H1 (inch)||h (inch)||z-d (metric)|
- 2 set of jaws: inside jaw set and outside jaw set
- 3 piece of mounting screws for the lathe chuck back plate
- 1 hexagon wrench