- Made from alloy spring steel and hardened to HRC 44-48
- All fractional size is true imperial size, not a metric conversion size
- All collets are checked its runout individually on 4 contact points by a high tolerance bench marked testing rod
- On size 1/8" and larger the runout is .0003"; under size 1/8 the runout is .00059"
- Each size of ER32 collet has collapsing range of .0394" (1 mm); the size of the collet is the largest size it can hold and able to hold anything smaller within the collapsing range
- Conform to DIN6499B
This collet size is true fractional size, not a metric converting size and the surface on this collet has been specially treated to increase its tool life. Runout is .0003".